Welcome to the NASA Internship Guide

When I started working at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in high school, I got exposed to information every intern at NASA should know. My name is Vighnesh Sachidananda and I love the work I did at Goddard. I made this website so that students in the U.S. could easily apply for internships at NASA and receive guidance so they can make the most of the opportunities they receive. Applying for internships at NASA can be confusing and working in a professional environment can certainly be hard to adapt to initially. I hope the professional tips and tricks and NASA mentor interviews on this site can prepare you to not make the same mistakes I did! Check out some information I wish I had when I started interning at NASA, I'm sure it will take you one step closer to an awesome internship story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment